At N.K.E.T.N.S., parents are active partners in the education of their children. In line with the principles of multi-denominational education, parents participate in the school at every level. This results in an enriching experience for children, parents and teachers. You may become involved by:-
*Putting yourself forward for election to the Board of Management, according to established procedures.
* Supporting Fundraising events and/or becoming involved in the PTA
* Participating in Working Groups.
* Attending meetings/seminars arranged by the school.
* Giving a few hours of your time to share a hobby, skill or interest with the pupils in the school.
* Helping out the Principal and Teachers, e.g. school outings, swimming etc. whenever possible.